Stephanie Russell is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, APD and a member of the Dietitian’s Association of Australia, DAA.
Her passionate is all about helping people achieve their health goals, through which nutrition arguably plays one of the biggest roles.
Stephanie has completed her Nutrition and Dietetics degree at the University of Newcastle, and Liberal Arts & Science degree at the University of Sydney.
Areas of interest pertain to weight loss, type 2 diabetes, metabolic health, and gut Health. Stephanie advocates for the multidisciplinary, multi-system approach to chronic and lifestyle-related diseases.
Nutrition services provided:
- Weight loss
- Diabetes management
- Gut health
- Cholesterol management
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Chronic inflammatory bowel conditions (IBD, IBS, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis etc) – Osteoporosis
- Fatty liver
- Nutrition pre- and post-weight-loss surgery
- Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome
- Chronic inflammatory conditions
- Cancer (during active treatment, post treatment and preventative)
- Nutrition for pregnancy and breastfeeding
Paediatric nutrition :
- Failure to thrive
- Fussy eating
- Eating disorders Insulin resistance , overweight
- Intellectual disability IBD etc.